Announcement of Midlothian Snowsports Centres New Fun Slope ... read more
The repeat business has been unbelievable, tasters develop to plough II, plough II's develop to plough III and they develop up to basic swings and even parallels, on a nursery slope!
We are very happy with our Snowflex summer tubing hill. It is attracting visitors from across the country!Center Director
Snow Mountain Ranch, YMCA of the Rockies
A final note to all would be developers, build a slope like this and people will visit - it's really that simple
If Snowflex® had been available 12 years ago, I would have not bothered with snow. This is fantastic.
"Thank you Liberty Mountain Snowflex Centre for the good times today. Can't wait to come back!!!"American professional snowboarder, Olympian, Winter X Games and U.S. Grand Prix Champion.
Snowflex has changed the future of the ski, and snowboard industry forever.General Manager, Liberty Mountain Snowflex Centre, Lynchburg, VA
The key to the future of snowboarding is Snowflex. I mean you just wouldn’t dream of doing some of the things they are doing without Snowflex.Photographer and Snowsports writer
Snowflex is a great place for all levels of skiing and snowboarding. It provides and safe and fun environment that is extremely affordable.General Manager, Liberty Mountain Snowflex Centre, Lynchburg, VA
for the first time we have a safe, clean surface that people will come back to time and time again.Director of Coaching for the English Ski Council
That's the brilliant thing about it, there is so much scope to give people different experiences.Founder & Ex-Chairman Kendal Ski Club
I can see it's better just looking out of my window because people are learning quicker.former Managing Director of Sheffield Ski Village
The Snowflex tubing Hill is a lot of fun! Everyone we've had visit, has left with a smile on their face.
We are extremely pleased with the outcome.Owner Wolfe Mountain Tubing Slope, Branson, Missouri, USA
First ZoomTrax tubing facility in Scotland opens at Nevis Range Mountain Experience
Briton Engineering Developments Ltd is delighted to announce that Scotland's first ever ZoomTrax tubing slide opened this week. It is situated at an altitude of 2133ft on Aonach Mor a neighboring mountain to Britain's highest, Ben Nevis, and at the top of the UK's only mountain gondola.
The ZoomTrax tubing run uses large inflatable ringos on a dedicated, easily assembled 131ft long track. In this case, the run starts from the top of a 12ft tower to give some rapid acceleration.
No skill by users is required. They take a short walk up the slope, climb the tower steps, then sit back and enjoy whizzing down the slope. It's safe and fun for both children and adults. There is no age limit to using it. All Nevis range asks is that small children are accompanied by an adult.
Marian Austin, MD of Nevis Range said: "This new ZoomTrax activity is an integral part of our plan to grow and diversify the business at Nevis Range. Since opening in 1989 as a ski area and all year round mountain gondola visitor attraction, we have diversified into other areas such as mountain biking, which led to us becoming an annual venue for a round of the UCI Mountain Bike World Cup. In 2010 we added a family friendly high ropes course and in 2011 built the new the Pinemarten cafe bar."
"As a business we cannot stand still, we've got to keep listening to our customers, and innovate and diversify. As a business located in the 'Outdoor Capital of the UK' we are continually working to provide outstanding outdoor experiences for our visitors."
The ZoomTrax tubing run is free to all once customers reach the gondola top station and will be open from 10.00am – 3.30pm each day.
For further details of ZoomTrax at Nevis Range please contact Heather Negus on 0044 (0)1397 705825 or at email@example.com
For further details of Briton Engineering Developments Ltd products and services please visit www.snowflex.com
Notes to editors about Nevis Range
Nevis Range Mountain Experience is a year round mountain resort comprising ...
· All year round mountain gondola visitor attraction
· Winter snowsports area with equipment hire and Snowsports School.
· All year round mountain biking with 48km of cross country mountain biking. Home to a round of the Mountain Bike World Cup
· High Wire Adventure high ropes courses
· Self-service Snowgoose restaurant & bar and Pinemarten café bar
· Mountain walks to scenic view points
· Forest walks
· Nevis Range gift shop
Notes to editors about Briton Engineering Developments Ltd
· Briton Engineering Developments Ltd is a unique in the world "Design & Build" company dedicated to creating 365 days a year snowsports facilities.
· With over 30 years' experience in urban snowsports market, Briton Engineering Developments Ltd is the only company in the world to operate a full design and build service, which includes the award winning Snowflex® surface system.
· With increasing demand for snow tubing from leisure facilities, family entertainment centres, shopping malls, snowsports centres and mountain resorts around the world, the engineers at Briton have designed the ideal, dedicated, low cost solution purely for this new exciting activity. Briton's new winter sports product ZoomTrax has been developed to fully exploit this opportunity and to meet the increasing demand for thrills and excitement in the leisure market.
Any enquiries about the Briton Engineering Developments Ltd.'s products and services please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or
Terry Di Stasi,
Director of Business Development
Briton Engineering Developments Ltd
Email - email@example.com
Office: 00 44 (0)1484 689933 or if calling from the USA or Canada 011 44 1484 689933
Cell: 00 44 (0) 7789 072778 or if calling from the USA or Canada 011 44 7789 072778