The repeat business has been unbelievable, tasters develop to plough II, plough II's develop to plough III and they develop up to basic swings and even parallels, on a nursery slope!
The key to the future of snowboarding is Snowflex. I mean you just wouldn’t dream of doing some of the things they are doing without Snowflex.Photographer and Snowsports writer
The Snowflex tubing Hill is a lot of fun! Everyone we've had visit, has left with a smile on their face.
We are extremely pleased with the outcome.Owner Wolfe Mountain Tubing Slope, Branson, Missouri, USA
That's the brilliant thing about it, there is so much scope to give people different experiences.Founder & Ex-Chairman Kendal Ski Club
Snowflex is a great place for all levels of skiing and snowboarding. It provides and safe and fun environment that is extremely affordable.General Manager, Liberty Mountain Snowflex Centre, Lynchburg, VA
"Thank you Liberty Mountain Snowflex Centre for the good times today. Can't wait to come back!!!"American professional snowboarder, Olympian, Winter X Games and U.S. Grand Prix Champion.
We are very happy with our Snowflex summer tubing hill. It is attracting visitors from across the country!Center Director
Snow Mountain Ranch, YMCA of the Rockies
Snowflex has changed the future of the ski, and snowboard industry forever.General Manager, Liberty Mountain Snowflex Centre, Lynchburg, VA
for the first time we have a safe, clean surface that people will come back to time and time again.Director of Coaching for the English Ski Council
If Snowflex® had been available 12 years ago, I would have not bothered with snow. This is fantastic.
I can see it's better just looking out of my window because people are learning quicker.former Managing Director of Sheffield Ski Village
A final note to all would be developers, build a slope like this and people will visit - it's really that simple
Snowsports are appealing, attractive and fun, and an easy vehicle to attract custom, generate revenues and get a good return on investment.
Snowsports are arguably one of the most marketable activities in today's commercial world. With the advent of Snowflex® it is now possible to bring the "mountain to the people". That said, it would be unwise to suggest that Snowflex® offers an Alpine mountain experience. However, importantly, Snowflex® offers a unique chance for people to develop their skills in a safe, very accessible location, 364 days of the year. The compact area and availability gives an intensity of the activity that is just not possible in a mountain resort which leads to rapid skill development which is the "hook" of the business.
Snowflex® makes it possible to bring snow sports to where the people are - in towns and cities.
Snowflex® provides an excellent opportunity for mountain resorts to develop customers for their winter sports market either from towns and cities, or by providing additional summer activities in the resort.
- Great for learning snowsports
- Softer to fall on than hard pack snow
- Safe controlled environment
- Great for tubing and sledding
Those who could never get into the school teams find it easy to participate in snow sports. There are no skill or equipment barriers. The age range to participate can be from at least 3 years to 80 years plus.
- Snowflex® is not dependent on weather conditions
- Snowflex® centers can be pen all year round
- Safeness of the surface encourages rapid skill development
- All year round availability means customers can practice when they want to and at their own pace.
- Up to 15 circuits per hour are possible compared to just 3 in a typical mountain resort which inevitably brings more rapid skill development.
- The Snowflex® experience and social scene surrounding it encourages return visits all year round.
- Interesting Snowflex® slope features and terrain mean customers don't get bored.
- People attract people making a Snowflex® snowports center an attractive, sustainable business model.
A great social scene can be created assuring customer commitment and loyalty, which is unlikely to be equaled by other types of businesses. Unlike a "passive ride" leisure/theme park, many repeat visits should be expected, encouraged and developed. A good theme park will attract customers once or twice a year. A well designed and managed Snowflex® facility should expect to see customers once or twice a week. If not more!!
Creating fun + safety = good investment.
Clients can include:
- Sports or snowsports facilities & urban hills
- Family entertainment centers
- Urban entertainment centers
- Theme parks & water parks
- Mountain resorts
- Summer & winter tourist attractions
- Shopping complexes
- Fitness operators
- Residential & holiday resorts
- Local authorities